Baby Martha's quilted playmat

This was still a work in progress at the weekend...


A couple of weeks ago we heard the great news that one of our friends had given birth to a beautiful baby girl called Martha.  I love the name and I think it sounds very peaceful and warm.  So anyway, here is the playmat I made.  I've enjoyed every minute making it and declare it all finished and ready to post this morning!

Have fun sleeping, looking, rolling and playing my little one!



And the most fabulous thing about it is?  That it can be machine washed and tumble dried - how cool (and ultra-practical) is that!?

Comments

  1. Zo'n mooi kado! Dat wordt zeker gespaard en later doorgegeven aan de tweede generatie. Martha is een gelukzak! Ik weet niet of ik het geduld zou hebben voor zo'n project. Prachtig gewoon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer quilting project - halfway

Claire's quilted blanket

Sunday morning bliss